A Tradition of Giving
Alpine has a long-standing tradition of charitable support, volunteer activities, and support of our local communities. We believe very strongly in this and also encourage it in all of our employees and are often joined in support by our clients and business partners.
We have two charities that we are closely affiliated with. We support these organizations because of our personal ties to these horrific diseases. We are honored to provide our support through a variety of means. Our Alpine family, our own families and many wonderful friends help us in the fight to find a cure for so many who suffer from these diseases, especially the ones we love.
- Previous sponsorship of one of the largest cycling teams that ride in the Bike MS annual charity ride in Illinois
- Sponsorship of a large number of triathletes and runners that participate in a variety of charitable events
- Previous staffing and sponsorship of a Bike MS rest stop over a full weekend which includes coordination of many volunteers across multiple locations
- Corporate donations, matching donations, and participation in a variety of charitable events, including Bike MS, Walk MS, Disney Marathon, and Chicago Marathon, Ironman and many other events
- Donation of hundreds of hours annually to provide IT-related services
- Fund raising for both charities approaching nearly 1M dollars to date
We hope you will consider joining us either with time, participation or fund raising.