A Tradition of Giving
Alpine has a long-standing tradition of charitable support, volunteer activities, and support of our local communities. We believe very strongly in this and also encourage it in all of our employees and are often joined in support by our clients and business partners.
We give to numerous charities that our staff has personal ties with and great passion for supporting. We are honored to provide our support through a variety of means. Our Alpine family, our own families and many wonderful friends help us in the fight to find a cure for so many who suffer from diseases and day to day plights.
- Previous sponsorship of one of the largest cycling teams that ride in the Bike MS annual charity ride in Illinois
- Sponsorship of a large number of triathletes and runners that participate in a variety of charitable events
- Previous staffing and sponsorship of a Bike MS rest stop over a full weekend which includes coordination of many volunteers across multiple locations
- Corporate donations, matching donations, and participation in a variety of charitable events, including Bike MS, Walk MS, Disney Marathon, and Chicago Marathon, Ironman and many other events
- Donation of hundreds of hours annually to provide IT-related services
- Fund raising for both charities approaching nearly 1M dollars to date
- Personal time and contributions to Habitat for Humanity helping those in need or less fortunate
- Big Brother Big Sister helping children to remain on the “right path”
We hope you will consider joining us either with time, participation or fund raising.