eCommerce Managed Services
Focus on your business.
Does the 80/20 rule apply to your eCommerce operations? We find that 20% of eCommerce applications devour 80% of technical resources. We want to ease the burden that these applications place on your team. . . and give you the time and resources to thrill your customers, grow your brand, and give your competition heartburn.
One size does NOT fit all. Pay for support that you use and nothing more.
Alpine Managed Services (AMS) is geared to help clients support their eCommerce application in all facets. We understand that some clients have more bandwidth than others – AMS is the most flexible and comprehensive support plan available within the eComerce ecosystem and allows our customers to be in full control of the engagement.
Features of the AMS:
- Flexible monthly support hours based on YOUR business – no predefined hours
- Month to month contracts – no long-term agreements that you’ll be stuck in
- 24/7 Support and uptime monitoring
- Strict SLA’s to meet any business need
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Support for design modifications, extensions, customizations and integrations
- Telephone support / email support
- Site Performance Reviews (Analytics, SEO, Audits)
- Detailed weekly hour/project breakdown
Work with the experts
AMS works closely with industry-leading hosting providers to ensure that you’re getting the best hosting service possible for your deployment. Alpine has strategically partnered up with leading hosting providers to help facilitate top notch SLA’s when it comes to your physical servers and your applications. With one point of contact, Alpine monitors and handles all support tickets – above or below the application layer.
Tell us about your needs and let us configure a support plan that meets your needs and budget!