Alpine IM Consulting
Award winning Information Management portfolio
Meeting strategic objectives such as growth, revenue generation and cost reduction, organizations seek to gain control over data that is often disbursed across the organization in silos. Some of this information is business-critical data about customers, products and accounts. This is commonly referred to as master data. Despite its importance, master data is unmanaged and often replicated and scattered across business processes, systems and applications throughout the enterprise.
Organizations are now recognizing the strategic value of master data and are developing long-term approaches to master data management (MDM) developing action plans to harness critical information and use it to drive corporate success.
While MDM is strategic in nature, current business and IT best practices dictate a phased approach to implementing MDM processes and technology to demonstrate incremental value achieved through focused, tactical projects. Alpine Consulting has developed an MDM strategy supported by the IBM Information Management product portfolio that allows organizations to meet short-term, tactical, MDM needs, while providing a roadmap for growth in future phases of implementation. It is important that our clients remember that MDM is a journey and not a destination.
Alpine Consulting has deep expertise in developing and deploying solutions around information governance and master data management.
Our team’s deep expertise includes:
- IBM InfoSphere Information Server
- IBM Global Name Recognition
- IBM Identity Insight
- IBM Initiate
- IBM i2
- IBM SPSS Predictive Analytics
Alpine Consulting’s Information Management services include:
- Enterprise Strategy, Roadmap, Planning and Estimation
- Architecture and Design Information Governance
- Information Governance
- Customization and Enhancement Upgrade
- Health Assessment Performance Assessment
- Knowledge Transfer and Mentoring
- Managed Services
Our services and solutions have been developed to:
- Simplify what has become an increasingly complex process.
- Reverse the growing trend of ever increasing MDM & Information Governance solution deployment costs.
- Drive rapid return on investment.
- Achieve repeatable project success through client team enablement.
- In order to help our clients meet these objectives, we offer solutions throughout the entire project lifecycle, including initial project strategy, detailed project structuring and planning, design and architecture, customization and development, testing and production roll-out.
Alpine Consulting specializes in services in support of IBM’s Information Management portfolio.