Effective integration of information is critical to the success of every mid-sized to large enterprise. The IBM Global CEO survey reported that “organizations that were highly effective at integrating information were five times more likely to generate value than those who were poor at it”.
Business Intelligence implementations, ERP roll-outs and regulatory compliance efforts all require high-quality, integrated and trusted information. IBM Information Server platforms are essential to integrate information faster, more reliably and more accurately. IBM Information Server is widely recognized as the first unified ERP platform that can integrate, improve and supply IT compliance and trusted information across the enterprise. An organization’s Data Integration, Data Quality and Information Governance solutions play possibly the most critical role in delivering an organization’s business intelligence and driving the value of mission-critical applications.
To ensure customers maximize their investment in IBM Information Server while consistently delivering IT compliance and high quality trusted data throughout their organization, Alpine offers IBM Information Server Optimization services. Alpine has been providing best-in-class IBM Information Management Optimization for over 15 years.
Alpine helps new, and existing customers regulate IT compliance and assess their performance and improve their performance in the areas of:
- Latency: What is the impact of delayed data delivery?
- Data Volume: How much raw data is needed to make decisions?
- Data Integration: Match ERP sources across parameters.
- Data Quality: How clean and usable is the data from enterprise sources?
- Cost of ownership: How much does it cost for the tools, services to develop and implement and ongoing maintenance and modifications?
- Information Governance maturity: How is your organization meeting its Information. Governance objectives and maintain an updated information governance roadmap.
- Training and Mentoring: Is your staff taking full advantage of Information Server? Alpine’s tailored training programs empower customer staff to take ownership of critical objectives