IBM Information Server Upgrade
IBM’s Information Server suite is a powerful set of tools that helps organizations most-effectively accomplish a variety of Information Governance, Business Intelligence and IT Compliance tasks including:• Extract / Transform / Load (ETL)• Data Quality Analysis & Remediation• Data Profiling & Discovery• Metadata Management• Data Synchronization & FederationAlpine can assist to assess your upgrade needs as well determine how challenges might be overcome in complex, outdated or highly customized environments. For customers who would benefit from upgrading to the latest release of IBM Information Server, proper planning is essential to a successful upgrade.
How Can Alpine Help?
Alpine’s 10 years of experience with IBM’s Information Server platform predates IBM’s acquisition of the technology and consists of over 150 successful deployments. This experience enables Alpine to apply a proven methodologies approach to Information Server migrations that reduce costs and mitigate risks while ensuring a successful outcome. Alpine’s team of certified InfoSphere consultants and the Alpine IBM Information Management Services (AIIMS) practice is endorsed by IBM and can help you and your team with:
• Upgrade assessment and justification
• Creating an ERP upgrade roadmap and plan to reach IT compliance.
• Risk Mitigation Strategies
• Best practices and mentoring focused on out-of-the-box functionalities
• Staff augmentation for upgrade and development activities
• Managed services to alleviate the burden on your IT support team
• Troubleshooting & testing
If you’re considering upgrading your IBM Information Server environment, please contact Alpine today and we’ll be happy to discuss your upgrade needs.