We have all worked with organizations that are complex and overwhelming both with their processes and procedures such that they can take a tremendous amount of time to get things accomplished and in the end expensive. We at Alpine Consulting pride ourselves with being adaptive and responsive to our clients needs. We try to be as efficient and straight forward as possible, not to layer in levels and build in so many control points that it is difficult to be agile. We have worked very hard with our clients to put simple, straight forward engagements in place that allow us to be nimble and to the point.
Some of the key principles of Alpine include:
- Internalize customer values – the ability to make customer values our employee values. We have to effectively morph into an extension of our clients to fully understand what is important to our clients and how they will represent to their market place as well as to others
- Mindset dispersion – the ability to build a shared mindset inside and outside the organization. This will help our organizations mutually grow and work together better but understanding and overcoming challenges while learning from one another
- Paradox – the ability to deal with competing demands. Clients often have competing demands both internally as well as perhaps with us as a partner and we must understand and embrace those things most important to one another
- Customer intelligence – the ability to scan continuously and learn from customers. If we pay close attention to what is happening within our clients we can often help identify other ways in which we may be able to add greater value
- Competitor intelligence – the ability to examine continuously and learn from competitors. If we understand the marketplace and pay attention to what our clients are doing, we can not just stay on par with them but help our client accelerate and drive beyond their competitors
- Continuous learning – the ability to learn continuously about business conditions that affect the client. The more we learn from our clients and their industry, the more likely we are to add value.