The COVID-19 pandemic has caused many organizations to institute “work from home” policies. This is thrilling for some employees – but terrifying for others.
Here at Alpine Consulting, we made the transition to remote work more than four years ago. We’ve traveled that learning curve and are thrilled to share what we’ve learned to help you and your company make a smooth transition.
In the latest episode of our eCommerce Podcast, three Alpine employees share their “WFH” experiences and tips. We love working from home and hope you will too! Additional resources and tips are provided below.
Resources & Notes:
- Tips on staying productive while working at home: https://www.foxnews.com/health/working-from-home-coronavirus-tips-stay-productive
- Do’s and Don’ts of Working from home: https://www.foxbusiness.com/lifestyle/working-from-home-dos-donts
- 10 Survival Tips for Home Workers: https://medium.com/@john_w_hayes/the-working-from-home-survival-guide-d9b7ef60d76d
- Mini-relaxation exercises: https://www.health.harvard.edu/healthbeat/mini-relaxation-exercises-a-quick-fix-in-stressful-moments
- Working from home with kids: https://open.buffer.com/integrating-work-family-21-tips-working-home-kids/
Questions about Working from Home?
Reach us on Social Media: