Manufacturer Leads The Pack with Magento2 Cloud
Accuride is a global designer and manufacturer of movement solutions. For over 50 years, they've engineered solutions for cabinetry, machinery and other applications.
In 2018, Accuride realized the need to serve customers directly through B2C and B2B webstores and decided to search for an eCommerce platform that would help them meet their customers' requirements. Major priorities for the eCommerce platform were control, flexibility, and usability.
Accuride wanted an experienced systems integrator to help them implement the platform. This was their first experience with eCommerce and they needed true consultative guidance to arrive at the right solution.
Accuride ultimately selected the Magento2 platform and chose Alpine Consulting as their implementation partner.
Accuride partnered with Alpine Consulting to take their first steps into direct-to-consumer and B2B online sales. Alpine was able to help them with eCommerce strategy and feature selection as they established their eCommerce operations. Some of these unique features included:
Another large integration effort included bringing blog content into Magento from Accuride's WordPress site.
Beyond integrations, Alpine helped Accuride prioritize functionality such as:
- Splitting product listing pages to show products available online first
- Utilizing Magento's native Bluefoot CMS to make it easier for non-technical resources to update and manage content
- Act-On integration Marketing Automation
- WordPress integration for blogs
- Avalara integration for accurate sales tax processing
- SLI search integration for advanced search
- Bluefoot CMS to facilitate content management by non-technical users
- ShipStation integration