Online Pharmacy Sees 327% YOY Growth on M2 Commerce Cloud
Founded in 1971, Spectrum Chemical Manufacturing is one of the largest privately-owned manufacturers of chemicals and laboratory products in the United States. Spectrum’s outdated Oracle website required a high amount of IT involvement to manage content and promotions. They asked Alpine Consulting to utilize Magento 2 Commerce Cloud to deliver a modern front-end user experience that would facilitate self-service content management.
Spectrum also needed a solution that could enable buyers to access company-specific pricing and promotions. The overall success of the project relied heavily on building a successful real-time integration between Magento Commerce, their Oracle EBS ERP and SLI Systems search.
Alpine delivered a modern B2B/B2C commerce solution utilizing Magento Commerce native APIs to connect to Oracle EBS and facilitate real time pricing and inventory data flow. This functionality became especially important through the COVID-19 crisis as Spectrum’s product inventory levels fluctuated rapidly due to high demand.
Magento 2’s simple content management capabilities - page builder and the customized promotion engine - allowed Spectrum to remain nimble with messaging and alerts. High-volume product data imports has also allowed Spectrum to keep catalogs up to date so that critical, lifesaving products can be delivered to customers when promised and with no surprises.
- Integrations with Oracle EBS via Magento APIs and SLI website search
- Magento 2 Commerce B2B Module
- Custom PDP Logic to format data on mobile and tablet screens
- Customized promotions engine that facilitates complex price and shipping logic in coordination with Oracle EBS
- Ability to load thousands of products via import files
- Marketer-friendly content management with Page Builder