A Multi-Instance Magento Cloud Implementation
Top Knobs is renowned for providing premium quality cabinet, drawer, bath knobs, and other hardware products for both retail and wholesale consumers. Through the last twenty five years of business, Top Knobs has risen to become the #1 manufacturer of decorative knobs and cabinet pulls in North America.
Top Knobs had three main focuses:
- An online experience built around design and solid user experience
- Integrate a seamless shopping experience between separate store instances
- Optimize product display, ordering, and configuration
Alpine recommended the Adobe Commerce Cloud platform due to its extensibility, native B2B functionality, ERP/PIM integration capability, and intuitive content and merchandising features for administrators.
Needing a robust site that can facilitate both consumer and wholesale user groups, Top Knobs looked to Alpine to help streamline their eCommerce experience from top to bottom.
Beyond the consumer needs, Alpine assisted with implementing the following key components:
- Magento (Adobe Commerce)
- ERP-One/Custom dual ERP implementation
- Salsify PIM integration
- Seamless dual-store shopping experience
Understanding that hardware shoppers can require an abundance of product information and samples to ensure products will fit their project needs, Alpine leveraged Magento to develop a robust catalogue and product mapping system to tie-in necessary resources and sample inventory for collections and product pages.
To provide users looking for new collection lines and discover ideas, Top Knobs implemented a curated gallery and style wizard. These features help consumers dial-in their preferences and provides a curated catalogue specific to their taste.
- Multi-Instance Adobe Commerce Cloud
- ERP-One+ Integrations
- Hardware resource library
- Style guide and product wizard
- Consumer site samples
- Content management without IT support