Threat & Fraud Mitigation
Over the years, Alpine’s work in the Information Management realm has led us to engagements focusing on threat and fraud mitigation. In our experience, dirty, unorganized, and neglected data is a breeding ground for fraud, waste, and abuse.
Alpine helps our clients use their information assets to build a clear understanding of:
- The individuals and companies associated with their organization
- Internal and external relationships between these entities
- Transactions – and attributing transactions to the correct individual or organization
- Assets, accounts, and beneficial ownership
- Gaps in organizational policy, practices, and compliance that may be sources of risk
Equally critical is the ability to deliver this information to the appropriate decision makers – at the right time, in the appropriate formats.
The menu to the left provides additional information on specific solutions utilized by Alpine to augment our clients’ threat & fraud mitigation efforts. If you’re considering efforts to strengthen your organization’s ability to combat threats and fight fraud, please contact us!